Friday, December 12, 2008

Finally succumbing to peer pressure!

Well here I am in blogworld, after saying for years that I would never have a blog.....after all, who is interested in my life? LOL I think after checking out all the other winners of the Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition, it seems I am the only one out of the 10 that doesn't have a blog, so its time for me to put it all out there since no one seems to know who I am or what I do!

In a nutshell, my name is Julie Gordon, 33 years old and I live in Perth with my hubby Paul, kids Ella (6), Jack (4) and Tom (2) and baby #4 (a boy) due on April 21, 2009. As mentioned, recently named one of the masters for 2008.....wow.....its something that I am still trying to comprehend and allow to sink in, to be included with such a talented group of women is unbelievable and such an honour. Looks like all of Australia have seen the magazine except me, but the postie hasn't been yet so we will see if today is the day!

Thats enough for now, I will see if I am able to maintain this blog and if there is any interest in it!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Julie- welcome to blogland!!!
    Congrats on being named a master. I'm still waiting for my sub mag to arrive too- can't wait to check it out!!

    I'm looking forward to seeing some of your scrapping here (hint hint)!
    Have a great day,
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another welcome to blogland!

    Congrats again on the masters....and I cant wait to see some of your work too :)
    Enjoy your week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Congratulation on the Masters title and congrats on working out Blogger. I don't know which is the bigger achievement, lol!

    No, you're not the last to see the mag. I haven't seen it either. Shall we take bets to see who gets SBM last - Adelaide or Perth? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Congrat's on the Masters title. I look forward to getting to know you and work with you. I still haven't got my sub copy yet either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still waiting here too! Hopefully it will be in the mailbox today!

    Huge congrats to you on your mastership!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the masters title Julie. I've seen the mag and love what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Julie on making the masters top 10. Tha is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on becoming a SM Master Julie & good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Julie - and the blog looks great - can't wait to get my copy of SM to check out your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaaah that explains why I couldn't find a blog for you LOL. Congratulations on your Masters selection, I look forward to seeing your creations in the magazine :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very happy to find your (new) blog!! I saw your kaisercraft occasion planner on making memories vol10 N°3, I love it!!
    Now I visit your layout and WOW!!
    Long life with your blog

    ReplyDelete