Thursday, January 22, 2009

Slack slack slack....

Poor blog, I'm sorry I have been neglecting you but this is still all so new to me. Now that Christmas is over and school holidays are nearly over, I promise to be more attentive!!!

I have actually been scrapping, a little bit anyway, but nothing I can share at the moment. I am trying really hard to get motivated, and after reading my blurb in the SM magazine about how messy I am, I got quite embarrassed and promptly went out and spent over $800 at Ikea and organised all my stuff! Its a great feeling to know where everything is and where it all goes away. Now I just need some inspiration to use it. Perth weather has been pretty draining lately, and together with 3 kids and being 6 months pregnant, all I want to do is vege out.

Can someone please find my mojo and send it back to me? Pleeeease?????

2 comments:

  1. Yes you are slack! But you are on the road to blogness and that is what counts!

    I hear you on the mojo thing. Just not in the mood! Perhaps when the kids go back it will return...

    Congrats on you Ikea purchase. Money well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will be visiting Ikea in the very near future. I need some storage badly! Hope you find your mojo soon :).

    ReplyDelete